Customizations Total: $0.00
For the beloved bed-hogger in your life. Black arrows run the length of the pillowcase - one taking up 75% of the space and the other reaching across the remaining 25%.
A bit of a must for an anniversary, wedding, Valentine or housewarming gift.
You are welcome to choose from one of the pre-existing designs below, or feel free to opt for a bespoke set and have us print whatever names you'd like.
We are happy to write personal messages at no extra charge on V&A cards.
The images are shown as though standing at the end of the bed looking at the headboard.
We love to see your photos, so if you post any images of this Bed Hogger set, please remember to tag us at #twistedtwee, thanks